The TOEFL iBT test recognized by more than 9000 colleges and universities around the world is your guide
to starting an exciting and challenging journey to more and better opportunities in your education and
career. Access to opportunity defines your future. Therefore, your goal is to ace your test, our goal is to
lead our students to success with more confidence. Let us join our efforts! Trust professionals to guide
you. Enroll in our 5-week TOEFL iBT prep course and be ready for your test.
This 5-week TOEFL iBT Preparation Course is designed to help the students develop skills and strategies
necessary for successful performance on the TOEFL iBT. The course provides training of all four-language
skills – reading, listening, speaking, and writing – in integration as it is required for the TOEFL iBT. In
addition to classroom instructions, class and home assignments, students have an opportunity to practice
4-6 simulation tests in the computer lab, which familiarizes them with the real test environment and
The course is led by ETS trained instructors.
We are committed to helping you score better for admission to the university of your choice!
Upon successful completion of this course, students will:
- Become familiar with the format and directions of the TOEFL iBT
- Develop overall test-taking strategies
- Improve reading and listening comprehension skills
- Refine writing and speaking skills /paraphrasing, summarizing, etc./
- Expand the academic and campus related vocabulary
MATERIALS: Students are provided with e-materials for home assignments.
Start Date: Classes roll out on a continuous basis
Duration: 30 hours – 5 weeks
Schedule: 3 times per week – 2 hours per session
Days: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays or Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
Hours: Afternoons 3 PM – 5 PM or Evenings 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Course Fee: AMD 75,000
Requirements: You may attend TOEFL iBT prep course if you are on Level 6 of the Placement test or you
have successfully accomplished Level 5 or 6 of General English courses at AUA Open Education. Placement
tests are administered every Wednesday at 10:30 AM. Advance registration is required: im.aua.am .
Placement test fee: 2,100 AMD
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Open Education courses, please go through the following steps (see below
for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration and then Create my Account.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-
Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering for the course, go to the Open Education tab, choose Adults (16+), click New
Application, then Start my Application and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email
acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment,
requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via
credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you
may pay the fee via bank transfer to the American University of Armenia Fund, account
1570001024240100, Ameria Bank CJSC, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the
course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.
- Send the payment check via email to [email protected]