- AGBU Papazian Library Realizes Week-Long Training for Librarians
A week-long training program was developed to educate librarians on innovative practices and services.
- AUA Open Education Stepanakert Kicks Off a Summer School
On July 4, AUA Open Education Stepanakert office kicked off an English language summer school for children.
- Hriar Cabayan: Expanding Women’s Professional Development in the Regions of Armenia
AUA is deeply grateful to Dr. Hriar Cabayan for his support in helping the University expand its educational reach and scholarship support throughout Armenia.
- Dynamic Cross-Departmental Collaboration
GCHHM is offering regional small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) the unique opportunity to acquire specialized knowledge and skills in the new Tourism Industry Capacity Building program.
- AUA Open Education and HSBC Armenia Hold Job Fair for Young Professionals
YEREVAN, Armenia – The American University of Armenia (AUA) Open Education, in partnership with HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC (HSBC Armenia), organized a job fair for young professionals in the fields of finance and banking. The event took place on November 19 within the framework of the “Quality Professionals for Quality Jobs” community investment project funded by HSBC Armenia. The project aims at supporting people from socially vulnerable groups to improve their employability.
Through the Banking and Finance Certificate program developed by AUA Open Education, the project has successfully upskilled 86 socially vulnerable
- AUA and ContourGlobal Sign Collaboration Agreement
AUA and ContourGlobal will join efforts to advance education, research, and innovation.
- AUA Open Education to Host a New IELTS Test Center
The partnership agreement was signed between AUA and British Council Armenia.
- AUA Open Education Builds Counseling Capacity for Artsakh
AUA counselors conducted online training for Artsakh State University (ASU) faculty, staff, and students.
- AUA Open Education Launches ‘Top Hotel 2021’ Project in Shirak
AUA Open Education will assist local hotels, B&Bs, and guest houses to conform to international standards.