The placement test takes place every Wednesday at 4:00 PM.
*Please note that placement test times may differ in the regional offices. Get in touch with the regional office for more info.
A placement test is required to enroll in English language courses including General English, Business English, Speaking English, Medical English, Legal English, etc. if you have not attended English courses before at AUA.
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Go to a Testing tab, select Placement Test and then Register for a new test.
- Choose a city – Select no for the following question; Are you ‘Aspirant” program taker?
- Select a test day, write your Citizenship, Passport Number and Phone Number
- Click Register
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- The payment should be done prior the date of the Placement Test.
- The fee can be paid online via credit card or via bank transfer to the American University of Armenia Fund, account 1570001024240100, Ameria Bank CJSC, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the Placement Test you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.
- Send the payment check via email to [email protected]