Currently Open Education doesn’t offer this course. Please follow our website and social media pages for updates
About the course:
This course is designed as an overview of the Human Resource Management (HRM) function and the HR manager’s role in managing the employee career cycle from entry to exit. It acquaints participants with the authority, responsibility, functions, and problems of human resource management.
At the end of the course, participants will have a clear understanding about:
- Human resource management
- Contemporary issues in HRM
- Competency job analysis techniques
- Job design
- Succession planning
- Conducting competency-based recruiting, interviewing, and selecting employees
- Competency iceberg model
- Performance management and appraisal systems
- Employee training and development
- Disciplinary action and employee rights
Who should attend this course?
This training course is designed for Human Resource professionals as well as directors and managers of corporate businesses, international and local organizations and NGOs.
*The price of the course and the schedule for Open Education's regional centers differs. Please contact the regional center for the details.