About the course:
This course is designed for presenting the peculiarities and opportunities of resource mobilization in Armenian reality and challenges, especially taking into consideration the COVID and post-war crisis. Different modalities, contributing factors and limitations of the cross-sector partnership will be discussed. The fundraising opportunities will be reviewed in relation to the needs of consumers, as well as corporate engagement approaches introduced in CSR context and beyond.
The course consists of video presentations, discussions, team exercises. The language is Armenian. At the end of the course the participants will have clear understanding of opportunities of resource mobilization and specifications of promoting not for profit value propositions to targeted segments.
What you will gain:
At the end of the training the participants will get:
– A clear idea of the terminology of fundraising, the relevance of resources mobilization, the forms and approaches used.
– Knowledge of the necessary actions, planning and management approaches of the fundraising, specific skills and channels.
– Knowledge about assessment, selection and engagement of partners and donors from diverse industries. Lifting skills and principles of fundraising.
– Understanding social partnership, Corporate Social Responsibility and Creating Shared Value concepts, stakeholder mapping and engagement. Opportunities of fundraising from private institutions.
– Knowledge on the supply chain optimization of not for profit operations, risk assessment tools.
– Marketing of not for profit value propositions, online and offline promotion, segmentation of donor groups, buyer persona, digital fundraising.
Who this course is for:
The course is for development professionals, NGOs, social enterprises and CBOs, middle and high-level managers. At the end of the course participants will be able to apply the knowledge gained in their everyday work to diversify streams of resources.
Start date: 15 April, 2021
End date: 26 April, 2021
Schedule: Monday & Thursday – 18:30 – 21:30
Duration: 12 hours
Fee: 52,000 AMD
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Open Education courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, go to the Open Education tab, choose Adults (16+), then New Application, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to the American University of Armenia Fund, account 1570001024240100, Ameria Bank CJSC, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.