Neuromarketing is an emerging cross-disciplinary field that studies how consumers’ brains respond to marketing, brands, products, and shopping. Recent advances in brain science have been applied by neuromarketers to help marketers and market researchers find new answers to the age-old question: why do consumers buy? And how to increase SALES?
We are going to learn:
- How “intuitive consumers” differ from “rational consumers”?
- What nonconscious mechanisms underlie consumer responses?
- How attention, emotion, memory and goals impact marketing and sales?
- New insights into consumer decision making and purchase behavior
- How neuromarketing is being used today in several business areas, including advertising, branding, product development and design, traditional shopping, and online shopping?
- How neuromarketing changes the ways marketers need to think about persuasion and influence?
- How to incorporate neuromarketing into your marketing research program?
- The ethics of neuromarketing
Who this course is for (Target Audience):
The course will be helpful for anyone interested in increasing sales, and more specifically:
- Digital marketing specialists/managers
- Social media managers
- Brand developers/managers
- Business owners/ entrepreneurs
- Affiliate marketing leaders
- Content marketers
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Explain, compare, and if needed choose and apply existing theoretical approaches in neuromarketing/ consumer neuroscience.
- Define and recognize neuromarketing/ consumer neuroscience applications/tools
- Explain the differences and similarities between “new” and the “standard” marketing approach/methods
- Understand customers’ behavior
- Apply tools to improve company’s sales and marketing
Start date: September 25, 2020
End date: October 1, 2020
Schedule: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6.30 PM – 9.30 PM
Duration: 18 hours
Fee: 42,000 AMD
About the Instructor: Ani Kyureghyan is the Founder and CEO at Neurohub Business Academy. Since 2017 she is the Initiator and the Director of “International Neuromarketing Conference” annual conference. Ani Kyureghyan has an MBԱ from AUA and is a NMSBA member. She has 14 years of experience in marketing management. Ani has been a Marketing instructor and Business trainer since 2014.
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Open Education courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, go to the Open Education tab, choose Adults (16+), then New Application, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to the American University of Armenia Fund, account 1570001024240100, Ameria Bank CJSC, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.