- AUA Open Education Launches ‘Top Hotel 2021’ Project in Shirak
AUA Open Education will assist local hotels, B&Bs, and guest houses to conform to international standards.
- NorArar: An Educational Initiative for Children of Artsakh
The NorArar team joined efforts to implement psychosocial interventions for affected children living in Vanadzor.
- AUA Open Education Completes Training of Artsakh Ministry Employees
The training was provided by AUA Open Education within the scope of the Learn to Earn Artsakh Program (LEAP) of the Armenian General Benevolent Union (AGBU).
- AUA Open Education Signs MoU to Empower Women
The MoU covers training topics, such as “Culinary Workshop” and “Capacity Building of Women in Difficult Situations.”
- AUA Open Education’s Continuous Impact in Tavush
|Public Radio of Armenia| New projects will focus on tourism and agriculture. /ARM/
- Open Education Launches ‘English for Kids’ Program in Goris
Children of Goris and Artsakh can enroll in the program starting from February 1, 2021.
- Education is Key to Building a Stronger Armenia and Artsakh
Open Education made its language and professional development courses available free of charge.
- AUA Open Education Launches “Destination Goris” Initiative
Destination Goris aims to make Goris the choice destination of Armenia in 2021.
- Fueling Green Growth: Advanced Course for Climate Policy Makers and Project Managers
The course was aimed at enhancing national capacities in the domain of climate adaptation.