The course will provide students with a full introduction of customer service in the hospitality industry.
It will aid students to understand the importance of the service in the hospitality sector and deliver tips and tricks for smooth operation.
The program duration is 4 hours divided into 2 days that will include video material, case study, debate and a final quiz. The course is in English and Armenian languages.
Customer Service for Hospitality provides an understanding of the scope and complexity of the importance of the service in the hospitality industry; introduces key service definitions, phone and email answering etiquettes and grooming essentials.
The participants will be able to fully understand the act of simple actions that give huge returns and basic standards of problem solving.
Overall, it is expected that each participant who completes this course has gained a wide knowledge of excellent customer service.
In summary, at the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Outline the basics of customer service in the hospitality industry
- Describe all professional qualities if customer service
- Outline how simple actions make huge returns
- Give excellent customer service over the phone and email
- Define the first impression and identify its importance
Who should attend?
This program is not targeted to a specific group or individual because the knowledge and skills it teaches can be very useful in various situations of the hospitality and tourism industry.
More specifically the program benefits those working in the hospitality and tourism sector by providing them with special customer service knowledge and skills that can directly be applied in their jobs.
Start date: 19 April, 2021
End date: 21 April, 2021
Schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays, 18:30 – 20:30
Duration: 4 hours
Fee: 29,000 AMD
Click Here to know more about our instructors!
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Open Education courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, go to the Open Education tab, choose Adults (16+), then New Application, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to the American University of Armenia Fund, account 1570001024240100, Ameria Bank CJSC, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.