About the course:
This course is intended to prepare anyone interested in becoming a certified Project Management Professional® for PMI’s Certification Exam. The course covers the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)® Guide, including all the knowledge areas and processes of the standard framework. It covers about 500 exam questions, detailed explanations, as well as exam strategy and important tips.
The training is designed to take 36 hours; it includes quizzes, case studies, and teamwork.
The language of instruction is English.
- Participants will have the necessary knowledge, skills, and practical tips that will enable to pass the PMP® certification exam
- Participants will earn 35 PDUs, as required by the PMI standards
- Participants will master the knowledge areas and processes within A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide)
- Participants will have a common terminology and understanding of “project management language”
Who should attend this course?
- The course benefits those who are preparing to PASS their PMP® exam.
- The course benefits those who need 36 contact hours to qualify for the PMP® exam – by completing the entire course.
- The course benefits those who want to gain knowledge and apply the formal delivery methodology and project
- management best practices.
- The course benefits project management practitioners who intend to demonstrate strengthened skills and
- profound knowledge of project management with a perspective of career development.
Start date: September 19, 2023
Duration: 40 hours, 20 sessions
Mode: Offline at AUA
Fee: AMD 125,000